Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Birthdate and the geek in me

Well, I refuse to have my astrological sign displayed next to my name. Fortunately, I'm such a Fn geek that I've found a couple of rules which describe my birthdate. Enjoy:

1) Each element of my birthdate is a prime number (Month/Day/Year(both two-digit and four digit))

2) There is a common digit in every element of the date

3) The common digit itself is prime

4) If you order the number of such occurances throughout the 1900's, the place my birthdate falls is evenly divisble by the common digit and another number.

5) The only digit that appears more than once in the entire date is the common digit.

6) If you order the number of these occurances(1 through 5) throughout the 1900's, the place my birthdate falls is equal to the common digit.

7) In all of the elements of my birthdate, there is only one digit that is evenly divisble by anything other than one or itself...and it is only evenly divisible by the common digit.

8) The common digit is always the last digit in all of the elements of my birthdate.

9) If you order the number of these occurances(1,2,3,5,7,8) throughout the 1900's, the place my birthdate is only the second such date.

10) It is the only date throughout the 1900's that all of these statements (1,2,3,5,7,8) are true, and none of the elements are actually the same number.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home