Thursday, August 18, 2005

Serious Beats

Any of you drum and bass freaks out there, check this collection out:

http://www.news.be/asp/compilation_tracks.asp?cat_num=1456

I'm kickin the iPod at work, and it decided to rock my world with "dooms night (timo maas remix)". I love it. The beat is so fucking good, so heavy that you're exhausted after the song. You want to listen again, but you're almost afraid to do it.

The other tracks on the collection are fantastic as well. There are multiple Serious Beats collections, and the one I have is pretty old (five years). I do believe that I will be picking up another one from the Serious Beats collection on my way home tonight.

Bwaaah-bapa-Bwaaah-bapa-dundundun-duun
Bwaaah-bapa-Bwaaah-bapa-dundundun-duun

Aw yeah....

1 Comments:

Blogger fellswoop said...

dudes,

you got any links to streaming DnB besides www.bassdrive.com?

I soo need a copy of the compilation you are talking about here. I'm sure we can work out some kind of sweet swap.

peace

September 02, 2005 11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home