Monday, March 19, 2007

WoW, I am doomed

That's it. The world is over.

I am now hooked on World of Warcraft.

Any chance I had of leading a normal life is done.

I now have a Night Elf Warrior that is running around killing Giant Spiders and Swamp Beasts, while I collect flowers to make potions. I am concerned with the type if armour I have and how many arrows I have left.

And I'm thinking about making another character so that I can take some of the potions my Night Eld Warrior is making, and use them to enchant items...

I am fearful that this will impact my ability to follow the Red Sox.

I made a good run at being a normal adjusted person. But then they took D&D and turned it into a video game. I'm done.

1 Comments:

Blogger bacon ace said...

Apparently nobody cares...NERD!

May 08, 2007 7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home