Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Bad Mojo on the Streets

The shouting from this got me outside last night:

Boston Stabbing

This occurred outside my back door. For those that know the layout of my condo building, the actual stabbing occurred outside the gated entrance to the backyard of our complex. The victims then moved towards Cleveland circle. The first pool of blood was in front of the first doorway next to the gate. The guy that is in the ICU was on the ground between that door and the gas station.

It happened at approx 1:25am, police were there at around 1:35-ish. I walked out as the first police car was showing up. First ambulance was around 1:45-ish (1.5 cigarettes worth of time). The kid had multiple compresses on his chest, and one on the right side of his face.

There was a LOT of blood on the sidewalk.

DISCLAIMER: The remaining account is info that I heard spreading around the people that heard people saying what they thought happened. I have NO idea as the validity of the following info.

The word was that a confrontation had started at the Store 24. This group then walked away up Chestnut Hill Ave. Upon reaching my back door, the assailants got out of a black BMW and attacked them. Jumped back in to the car, then ditched the car back in Cleveland Circle. There was a bus that stopped at the scene, and there appeared to be multiple witnesses on the bus (incl the driver). The group that was attacked appeared to have four or five people that were uninjured.

1 Comments:

Blogger fellswoop said...

It took 10 minutes for the cops to show up, and twenty fucking minutes for the ambulance to show up?

Somebody should have said officer down.

I guess I don't feel so bad about them taking over an hour to help me when Luther was brutalized the first time.

I miss brighton. Oh wait, no I don't.

September 14, 2005 1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home