Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Radios and Red Sox

So it's the trade deadline.

A little while back, I picked up a little Sony AM/FM walkman. No tape, no CD, just the radio. I have an iPod for everything else. The only reason I got the radio was sports radio. I would almost prefer an AM only radio, but have you tried to find an AM only radio in a store these days? Now, I only went to Best Buy, but I had a hard enough time finding JUST a radio (without CD/Tape/etc).

So it's the trade deadline for the Red Sox, and I am at my desk sitting listening all day to WEEI through my headphones.

The only thing that's pissing me off is that there is a HUGE trade that is happening for the Celtics. It sounds like a good trade, etc. But that's not why I'm listening! I do not care about the Celts. Sure, it would make it more interesting, but I don't care. I want to hear about my Sox, dammit!

Does anybody actually watch basketball anymore, anyway?

And can't I get a Red Sox only day on the trade deadline?

And why is it so impossible to get a POS AM radio? Or perhaps I should try to build one?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home