Friday, August 10, 2007

Giant Lego Man eats Giant Plastic Muffin

So Lois has a lovely post about the giant Lego man that was found someplace other than the U.S. And now CNN.com has a link to the mystery of the missing giant muffin.

I can't help but think they are related. The Lego man was hungry and hired some kids to steal a giant muffin. The kids didn't melt it. The Lego man has digested it, and that's what Lego poop must look like.

The Lego man is now a fugitive, and will be extradited from someplace that is not the U.S.

Also, I can't help but think of the GingerBread man in Shrek when the kids are being questioned about the Giant Muffin.

"Not the gum drop buttons!"

13 Comments:

Blogger Lois Lane said...

Good heavens! Is there even a prison big enough to hold the Lego man?

August 10, 2007 8:53 AM  
Blogger Cake said...

Giant Lego men, giant plastic muffins...you folks really are trying to creep me out, arentcha.

August 10, 2007 9:12 AM  
Blogger bacon ace said...

"Is there even a prison big enough to hold the Lego man?"

Yes and it's made of Duplo.

August 13, 2007 8:58 AM  
Blogger Sparkle Plenty said...

I wonder if writing this made the author giggle? I think my favorite line is "...where they found the muffin burned beyond recognition..."

August 13, 2007 11:27 AM  
Blogger Cake said...

::taps foot impatiently::

Two weeks!? Don't make me put you on the AWOL list...

August 24, 2007 9:50 AM  
Blogger Sparkle Plenty said...

See, I figure that Bostongraf and his fiancee are off on a grand, two-week tasting tour in preparation for their wedding. Tough job, but someone's got to do it...

August 24, 2007 2:05 PM  
Blogger Sparkle Plenty said...

Dear Mr. bostongraf,

Henry Rollins wants you to update your blog.

Sincerely,
SP

August 30, 2007 11:11 AM  
Blogger Cake said...

I wonder if he's noticed that he's been put on the AWOL list on my blog yet...daaaaaangerously close to being made MIA. ::coughs::

August 30, 2007 8:34 PM  
Blogger Lois Lane said...

"...the AWOL list"

Yikes! I've been there. It's a cold and lonely place. There's no wine to drink and lots of suspicious looking squirrels lurking in the corners.

Post quickly, Bostongraf! Post quickly!

September 05, 2007 9:21 PM  
Blogger Cake said...

I made him MIA...::shakes head sadly::

September 06, 2007 10:34 AM  
Blogger Sparkle Plenty said...

I go now to update my link to "Bostograf is Silent." In California, Henry Rollins weeps.

September 07, 2007 4:56 PM  
Blogger Pedro Baena Luna said...

oohhh my older legos ¡¡¡

February 05, 2008 3:13 PM  
Blogger aelocs37 said...

that is anawsome story make more please

June 15, 2008 7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home